Methods - Exp hacks/SF MH.,

Hi again, it's been a long time since i post a thread.

Everyone saying that 300exp/15 min and also SF MH are not working. I just don't know what I did to my friend and my Garena client. They just worked.

So, I just explain what I did to the Garena client. Hope I dint miss the steps.

1. Download the latest Garena installer and install it.

2. Download Pudge666 v.2.0/v.5.0 and chew85's files. Extract those files in different folders.

3. From the original Garena you just installed, delete the lib and plugins folders. Replace it with chew85's files.

http://map-hack-dota.blogspot.com/2009/03/pudge666v20-10-march-bypass.html


4. Overwrite Garena.exe from Pudge666 v.2.0 into the original Garena you installed.

http://map-hack-dota.blogspot.com/2009/03/pudge666-v20-best-garena-crack.html


5. Overwrite server.xml from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.

http://map-hack-dota.blogspot.com/2009/04/pudge666-v50-garena-crack.html


6. Overwrite the Gameen.dat from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.

7. If you like the new faces or avatars, replace Avatar/face folders from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.

8. If you want to change the skin, delete the Skin.ggz in the Skin folder. Replace the skin you like (for example 1st-hacksSkin.ggz in Pudge666 v.5.0 -> Skin -> Skins folder) in the skin.ggz you just delete and rename it back to Skin.ggz.

Those are the step I did.

Then open 6 Garena as shown in the screen shots. I'm Vista user.

With the port changed, you wont get any lags or hangs when you login. (At least for me)

Click "Login" as fast as you can.

Then join ONLY War3 RPG rooms where it give 50exp/15min per Garena client. For example, I go to Taiwan, China, International, Brazil, Europe, and Malaysia rooms. It's better to join other country rooms that still under War3 RPG so that you wont be easily detected and reported to the Garena forum. You should have gain 300 exp/15min for basic member if you open 6 Garena clients.

DON'T check your exp gain from the exp bar. Check it from the Garena forum. My exp in Garena forum only updates every 30 minutes. Please don't stay in front of your PC keep pressing F5 or Ctrl+R. Just do your stuff and come back after 30 minutes.

Below is the prove that the exp gain in 1 hour. 1200exp/hour = 300exp/15min.


Now, about the SF MH, I hope you guys can try it out cause my ESET 4 won't allow me to use it. Will show some screen shots soon.

38 comments:

  1. Hey Bro wat does this file means ??

    3. From the original Garena you just installed, delete the lib and plugins folders. Replace it with chew85's file

    Chew85's???

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah FAIL didnt work either !!!

    Me vista user it keeps on giving me shit!!! cant open 2 garena

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont do that thing...just download v5.0...and its work! thank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the steps u asked..but my SF mh doesn't work..everytime i turn it on..my WC3 just shutsdown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pudge, I try to download the v2.0 hack but while i decompress them, it says the garena.exe is corrupted. Hence, i only got 3 files only (without garena.exe) . May i ask is there any way i can get em?

    V5 not working for me on gg. Game crash while countdown to 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. with mh (b5) w3 vesion 1.21b (tick 1.21b) and all function on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seriously apologize...i was succeful early on..such a silly mistake..i mistaken the version...1.21 for god sake...not 1.21b

    guess i stay up too late.. will try a game after i wake up.

    Thanks and kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOPES didnt work bro!!! It fucking hangs my computer if i try to open to garena at once ......
    Help me if some1 can :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. where can i download the fucking chew85 files????? PUT ONE FUCKING LINK

    ReplyDelete
  10. can some one tell me where to download that chew85"s file?????

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.4shared.com/file/92594195/abffc913/Lib_and_plugins.html%20

    this is chew's 85 files, aka Lib_and_plugins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi pudge, i would like to ask that i follow the steps above, and i missed the function that can see player stat.

    What is the files that i need to patch from your v5.0 hack that will enable that function.

    And this one maybe out of topic, but, the attack speed and walking speed is SF MH, how do i use that? (i will look in forum at the mean time)

    Thanks for sharing your work.Appreciated by me and i think by many other too. Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mine either
    hang when try to open 2 garena at once

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do i open more than 1? its not working for me...

    ReplyDelete
  15. some file missing
    PLS FIX IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. someone tell me!!!! this is not working i do that all but i have only 100 exp

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi, can u post some screen shots? what does the the garena log in look like.
    and how ur xp grows. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hm it works but iam not sure that it ll be ~300 exp per 15 min ( even when entering in RPG rooms) (iam still testing it btw) everything elaw work like a charm :)

    you should just read the article carefully ( btw iam running on vista with all files listed up in the article)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why only 100 exp? I followed every step..??

    Even the 300exp wont work...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Help me please. I want to get the 300exp per 15min.
    It's going to help me a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. new garena hack... http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=120099

    ReplyDelete
  22. 6. Overwrite the Gameen.dat from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.
    gameen.dat where is that file ??

    ReplyDelete
  23. 4. Overwrite Garena.exe from Pudge666 v.2.0 into the original Garena you installed.

    5. Overwrite server.xml from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.

    6. Overwrite the Gameen.dat from Pudge666 v.5.0 into the original Garena you installed.
    gameen.dat where is those files?

    ReplyDelete
  24. can u make it easy pudge??


    u make 100 exp per 15 mins,,

    i think u can do higher exp gain ^_^


    only exp hack is needed i dont need map hacks and others hacks..

    thats not garena hack anymore...

    its warcraft hack....


    only exp is important to me :D

    can u do fast exp gain..??

    tnx

    ReplyDelete
  25. where can i find the chew files? pls put the link. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  26. its on lib_and_plugins link on the right hand side under downloads

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey buddy..theres an extra large problem.....i did exactly as you said....and no avail... my garena doesnt give any error.. but it doesnt start also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. where i download chew85's files!?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thx dude...
    i can open 6 Garena User ID at same time in 1pc.... it cool and get a lot EXP from that...

    ReplyDelete
  30. 19 Mei 2009...
    wow... got good news...
    i can open 8 Garena program with no lag even i play any games in garena.... it also fast up EXP level... damn!!
    special thx to PUDGE666 ^^...!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Pudge ... Am vista User i cant Open 6 garena Just 2 .. FFS !!! can u help me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  32. i have my own hack that gives 500exp/15 mins for gold & 300 for basics if u want it pm my ym exp_boom@yahoo.com these 500 exp hack just open 1 client no need for many but many is possible u can raise your exp up to 2500/exp per 15 mins pm me if ur interested

    ReplyDelete
  33. can you give it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  34. i did everything u say, but i just doesnt seem to give me any extra exp.. ==", i opened like 6, no exp gained, please help me, i just want the exp, not anything else. .

    ReplyDelete
  35. now this version canot be used.when open it say that what updated..this version reali very nice..exp also gain fast..
    if can,can fix it as faz as posible so we can use this version of exp hack again ma?thanks ya

    ReplyDelete

fuck spam don't spam fck !