[DETECTED] CryptHack v1.24e

Crypthack is Back!
With simple UI and awsome features (or maybe i got that backwards...)

I wish I could say that this is the first 1.24e maphack out, but due to me being a idiot and doing a total system recovery on my computer and forgetting about all my files from crypthack v1.24d, this is a little late..

Features-
Mainmap units
Minimap units(NEW!)

I know adding minimap units to the extensive list of features wont impress many people but im still a noob at hacking and a terrible programmer(dont let the UI fool you). I'll continue to learn and try to add more features, so please don't post asking for me to add some new feature because i know that my hack is lacking and i know what features are in other hacks.

Speaking of what not to post, please do not post things like..

Thanks
If you wish to thank me then please hit the thank button at the bottom of this post.
or
This is the worst hack ever
This is not the kind of constructive feedback that I wish and if you dont like my hack then feel free to use another.
Downloads:





Here
Thanks,
cryptl0rd

EDIT: HACK ONLY WORKS WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT, GO FIGURE (NO WARDEN PROTECTION, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck spam don't spam fck !