19th May - Bypass Ladder Rooms

So, I ran into this file made by Pudge666 (all credits to him) posted in another forum, and it works fine for me to join Ladder Rooms.

Its from December, but I could join ladder rooms with no problem. Go figure why...

Anyways, here are the specs:

Quote:
- 50 Exp / 15 min for Basic Members.

- 100 Exp / 15 min for Gold Members.

- Disable 5 Sec Waiting

- Disable AntiMh Garena Feature

- Do not Give any Errors.

-Important : You wont have the playing swords activated using this crack .

IT IS WORKING 100 % .

STEP BY STEP :

1 - EXTRACT THE GARENA.EXE IN YOUR GARENA FOLDER AND SAY YES TO '' REPLACE ''

2 - GO TO YOUR GARENA FOLDER // PLUGINS // UI AND EXTRACT THE GENGINE.RAR AND SAY YES TO REPLACE THAT ( * THATS FOR MAKING THE MH WORK ).

HAPPY HACKING

VIRUS TOTAL

A false positive to make crack inject garena.exe. [Sus/Dropper-A]
I havent tried the GEngine nor using any MH with it, as I hate maphackers... I still dont know why the hell pudge666 keeps releasing those I'd be happy with just the non-delay to rejoin, flood enabled, and extra exp... But oh well... Guess I cant speak for everyone


If this saved your life, press thanks :P (Dont know why so many people ask for thanks's, but oh well, guess I will just follow the mass and do so aswell :P)

**Quick Edit**
PS: I dont like this version because it still has the ads and pings are with | and not real numbers, but oh well, I guess its still better to play in ladder rooms

21 comments:

  1. where is the link :S ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. whY iS iT ALWAYS APPEARING ( DONT SEND ) WHEN I CLICK GARENA ICON.. BUT I FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS .. SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF THAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAP HACK IS DETECTED EVEN IF I POST THE GENGINE.DLL FILE AND BY JUST SIMPLY PASTING IT TO THE PUDGE V5. DON'T USE MAPHACK

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf me same like -NoReSt- where will like tis damn it !!! i always asking for answers no body can answers damn it

    ReplyDelete
  5. sO what Will i Do ?? i will just download pudge666 v5 ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anywhere, can I have a full instruction for Pudge666 v5,
    How can I launch it?
    My window is Vista Ultimate 32bit,
    when I launch it show "Garena Stop WORKING".
    I try to make all to be admin launch,
    But it still the same!
    Please help me!
    _Cloud_

    ReplyDelete
  7. y the 5 sec is not disabled?.. i pasted it in my pudge666

    ReplyDelete
  8. This fWcking post is useless, an spamming. :s Fwck all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. W0w! works great! thanks a lot! god bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAPHACK DOESNT WORK WITH THIS CRACK! IT GETS DETECTED! LOL! EVEN IF I POST GENGINE DLL OR BY JUST USING THE PUDGE 666 GENGINE DLL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wen i login n start warcraft in ne ladder roon it starts bu wen i join sum1..............ders n error message(dont send)nd gg closes

    wat shud i do???

    ReplyDelete
  12. wad should i do if i only wan exp and can play ladder ?
    I dont like mh too !
    -CoW-

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1 more . Can now open 8 server ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. MULTI-CLIENT doesn't work for this crack. This is a very old version. This is just a temporary solution. DO NOT use SHADOWFRENCH maphack on this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. noob creater fuck u bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I CANT USE MAP HACK MEN....IT'S DETECTED BY THE SYSTEM....WHY?..I FOLLOW YOUR DIRECTION CORRECTLY...HOW DOES MAP HACK WORKS??...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I swear to god, if you fucking retarded noobs don't start using your brains to follow the simplest of instructions... i will violently rape you through your computer screen. I have never encountered a problem with instructions/programs provided by pudge666, unless it was my own fault. Go and double check, start over from scratch, its more than liekly your own fault.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You gotta fucking spoonfeed these retards.

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tyg01jwv1iz/Pudge666V5.0.rar

    Thats all the hard work done for you.(not that it was hard).

    ReplyDelete
  19. dude pls update the pudgahack v5 PLSSS!!!'





    -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have the Runtime problem again and the file missing PLS help!

    ReplyDelete

fuck spam don't spam fck !