[Release] Warcraft III v1.24 MapHack

Introduction:

I recently released a namespoofer, and since then I've been working on a maphack. So far it's going ok, but I'm kinda stuck on the more complicated features found in a lot of hacks. Either way, it's completely usable in custom games (I wouldn't advise using this anywhere where a ban is possible). I've decided to release it in its current state, and if I ever add more features, I'll release future versions too.

Once again, I've packed the executable, so if it is detected as a virus, it's a false positive. See the discussion of my namespoofer for details:

Features:

- No fog (main map) - Working
- No fog (minimap) - Not yet implemented
- Show units (main map) - Working
- Show units (minimap) - Working
- Show invisible - Working
- Camera hack - Working
- Enable gold trade - Working
- Show enemy pings - Working

Windows XP users:

It should technically now work on XP as well, (it did on my test machine anyways). If it works for you, I'd appreciate a reply to let me know.

Screenshot:



Detectability:

- This does not (and never will) support Garena
- This is most probably detected

I don't play on official Blizzard servers or Garena, so I have no way of working around any anti-cheats that they provide. I never will either.

Problems:

I've added error logging code. If you have problems, please post the contents of log.txt here


Anyways, enjoy the working maphack

Downloads: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck spam don't spam fck !